Learn more about our classes and fees at 647-492-3552
Come Join Our Team
At Salaheddin Islamic School we are always looking for talented, educated, experienced, and passionate people to join our team.
If you have a desire to work in an Islamic environment, teaching and working with the youth, in a fast-paced, never a dull moment, then we invite you to apply.
1. High school teacher, capable of teaching:
2. Intermediate school teacher, capable of teaching:
- English (Grade 7 and 8)
- Mathematics (Grade 7 and 8)
- Geography and History (Grade 8)
Start Date: September 2018
- Must be fluent in English, and possess superior English writing and communication skills
- Must be skilled in the areas of, classroom management, instructional methodologies, and assessment (according to Growing Success)
- Able to maintain Notes of lessons (i.e. course outline, semester plans, unit plans)
- Able to set a good Islamic example and incorporate Islamic morals and principles into instruction
- Graduated from an Ontario university (preferred and given preference, but out of province graduates may also apply)
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience in Ontario (recommended)
- Technologically minded (recommended)
- Committed and willing to do more for the school's continual improvement
- Able to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- Looking to help our students become lifelong learners, and to become outstanding, positive, contributing members of society
Interested candidates should please send their resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Jazakum-Allahu-Khiran.
For more information
about our classes and fees